Having experience to architect, design, develop and maintain IoT and software product. I am Detail-oriented, Dedicated and have Problem-Solving, Presentation, Communication skills with ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced. Team player engineer and has developed web apps and home automation system.
Communication Intelligence Portal Speak is an analysis software that allows users to gain entirely new insights into their speech-driven communication. Speak can be used seamlessly for recording, transcribing and analyzing meetings, interviews, presentations, phone calls and creating.
- Audio, Video & Text
- Transcription technology
- Content analysis
- Personalized Insights
- Dedicated Dashboard
Google Assistant skill: It is a skill to report an issue for various products by customers. A skill asks set of questions to understand an issue of a product.
- Customer can register a complain
- Auto identification of a customer
- In Emergency situation forward a call to customer solutions
- Many more...
- Node JS
- AWS EC2
IoT based Home/Office Automation System: It is automation product to control electrical devices (lights, fans, ACs) from phone, computer or any WiFi enabled device. This project offers complete solution including app and voice control.
- Project Lead, Hardware Design, Database Design & Structure of System, Application Development, Alexa and Google SmartHome Skill Development, AWS IoT Dashboard Button and APIs Development
- Composed an app to allow voice control of electrical devices using a Google Assistant and Amazon Echo with Raspberry Pi
- Interfaced Camera with System to see from outside the network
- Attached Different Sensors as Temperature Sensor and Door Sensor
- Scheduling, Customize Mood and Notification for Sensor and Gateway
- Hosted on Amazon AWS EC2 Instance to run Node JS on Linux platform
- Used AWS bucket for backup database
- Website: www.spikebot.io
- Node JS
- Socket IO
- AWS/AWS IoT
- Alexa/Google Skill
- AWS Lambda
Tournament Management System: It is a software product to organize an event, manage data and generate a result in the different format on the website.
- Designed and Developed a website, Database design and workflow of project
- Designed complex Draw mechanism and can use in any sports tournament
- Designed Auto Create Draw and Auto Create Result functionality in a system
- Export Result into differnt format in PDF and Image
- Deployed on AWS
- Node JS
Client Management System: It is a customized project to make changes in client’s system on an existing system.
- Enhancement of current system and remove bugs
- Suggested points to improve interface design
- Allowed Import and Export documents from a website
Brāv, a premier site for online conflict management for work, school, home, and more. (www.brav.org). This is one of the complex project I worked becuase there were two different repository on two different cloud. My role was two merge project and developed enhance functionalities.
- Used Sails.js framework
- In another project it was angular front end, Node.js server and MongoDB database
- There are many repository and deployed on different cloud like aws, digital ocean and azure.
- I merged two different database and server side and front end part. Moreover, installed https certificate for site
- Deployed code on AWS and make it simple so any Developer can understand with some level of understanding
- Angular JS
- Node JS
IoT Robot Final Year Project
It is a prototype to use a Robot as Buddy at Home or Office to help in different activities. A User can see and control from anywhere. Camera, Sensors and Controlling Motors are interfaced in a system.
- The purpose is to control robot with an Interfaced board of the Raspberry Pi and software to full fill real would requirements
- Live streaming, Command the robot easily, sends data of different sensors which works automatically or control from anywhere at any time.
- Interfaced IR Sensor, Temperature Sensor and Ultrasonic Sensor to detect obstacles and ladder
- Mentioned by Leading Newspaper, Divyabhaskar on 11th May, 2016 and Interview with Radio City 91.1FM on 12th May, 2016.
Skills & Tools
Google / Alexa Skill
- Code Review
- Unit Testing
Master in Software EngineeringUniversity of Western Ontario, Canada2018 - Present
B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. EngineeringIndus University, India2012 - 2016
Robocon 2016Lead and Participated in Asia Pacific Robotics Event
Certificate of AppreciationInitiated IEEE Student Branch at Indus University, India
- English (Professional)
- Hindi (Professional)
- Gujarati (Native)
- Book Reading