Having experience to architect, design, develop and maintain IoT and software product. I am Detail-oriented, Dedicated and have Problem-Solving, Presentation, Communication skills with ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced. Team player engineer and has developed web apps and home automation system.
IoT based Home/Office Automation System: It is automation product to control electrical devices (lights, fans, ACs) from phone, computer or any WiFi enabled device. This project offers complete solution including app and voice control.
- Project Lead, Hardware Design, Database Design & Structure of System, Application Development, Alexa and Google SmartHome Skill Development, AWS IoT Dashboard Button and APIs Development
- Composed an app to allow voice control of electrical devices using a Google Assistant and Amazon Echo with Raspberry Pi
- Interfaced Camera with System to see from outside the network
- Attached Different Sensors as Temperature Sensor and Door Sensor
- Scheduling, Customize Mood and Notification for Sensor and Gateway
- Hosted on Amazon AWS EC2 Instance to run Node JS on Linux platform
- Used AWS bucket for backup database
- Website: www.spikebot.io
- Node JS
- Socket IO
- AWS/AWS IoT
- Alexa/Google Skill
- AWS Lambda
Tournament Management System: It is a software product to organize an event, manage data and generate a result in the different format on the website.
- Designed and Developed a website, Database design and workflow of project
- Designed complex Draw mechanism and can use in any sports tournament
- Designed Auto Create Draw and Auto Create Result functionality in a system
- Export Result into differnt format in PDF and Image
- Deployed on AWS
- Node JS
Client Management System: It is a customized project to make changes in client’s system on an existing system.
- Enhancement of current system and remove bugs
- Suggested points to improve interface design
- Allowed Import and Export documents from a website
Brāv, a premier site for online conflict management for work, school, home, and more. (www.brav.org). This is one of the complex project I worked becuase there were two different repository on two different cloud. My role was two merge project and developed enhance functionalities.
- Used Sails.js framework
- In another project it was angular front end, Node.js server and MongoDB database
- There are many repository and deployed on different cloud like aws, digital ocean and azure.
- I merged two different database and server side and front end part. Moreover, installed https certificate for site
- Deployed code on AWS and make it simple so any Developer can understand with some level of understanding
- Angular JS
- Node JS
IoT Robot Final Year Project
It is a prototype to use a Robot as Buddy at Home or Office to help in different activities. A User can see and control from anywhere. Camera, Sensors and Controlling Motors are interfaced in a system.
- The purpose is to control robot with an Interfaced board of the Raspberry Pi and software to full fill real would requirements
- Live streaming, Command the robot easily, sends data of different sensors which works automatically or control from anywhere at any time.
- Interfaced IR Sensor, Temperature Sensor and Ultrasonic Sensor to detect obstacles and ladder
- Mentioned by Leading Newspaper, Divyabhaskar on 11th May, 2016 and Interview with Radio City 91.1FM on 12th May, 2016.
Skills & Tools
- Code Review
- AWS IoT Button
- Unit Testing
- Google Home / Alexa Skill
Master in Software EngineeringUniversity of Western Ontario, Canada2018 - Present
B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. EngineeringIndus University, India2012 - 2016
Robocon 2016Lead and Participated in Asia Pacific Robotics Event
Certificate of AppreciationInitiated IEEE Student Branch at Indus University, India
- English (Professional)
- Hindi (Professional)
- Gujarati (Native)
- Book Reading